Department Technology Resources
- Laptops, projectors, and laser pointers available for check-out in 211 Buckhout.
- Portable Pic-Tel unit and installed projector located in 208A Buckhout.
- Installed Pic-Tel unit located in Hildebrandt Library.
College of Ag - Technology Resources
- Ag Information Technology Services - http://agsci.psu.edu/it
- IT Help Request Ticket - http://agsci.psu.edu/it/help-request
- Acceptable Use Policy
Frequently Used Online University Resources
- Webmail - http://webmail.psu.edu/
- LionPATH - http://launch.lionpath.psu.edu/node/2
- Angel - http://cms.psu.edu/
- Canvas - http://canvas.psu.edu/
- Penn State Portal - http://portal.psu.edu/
- Change your password - http://www.work.psu.edu/
- WebApps- provides access to several popular applications from a wide array of devices, and is available to anyone with a Penn State Access Account.
- WebFiles- allows you to access and manage your files residing on Penn State's central file services through any web browser, and allows you to easily copy files from external services such as Google Docs, Dropbox, and SkyDrive to and from your PSU space.
- Udrive Resources - http://clc.its.psu.edu/DiskSpace/UDrive/
- PASS Space - http://clc.its.psu.edu/DiskSpace/PASS/
- Penn State Computer Helpdesk - http://helpdesk.psu.edu/
- Penn State Computer Store - http://computerstore.psu.edu/
- ITS Downloads Page - http://downloads.its.psu.edu/