Plant Management Network and APSnet
The Plant Management Network is a unique cooperative resource for the applied plant sciences, offering an extensive searchable database comprised of thousands of web-based resource pages from the Network's partner universities, companies, and associations. In addition, the Network's peer-reviewed journals—Applied Turfgrass Science, Plant Health Progress, Crop Management, and Forage and Grazinglands—provide current information in areas important to practitioners, policy makers, and the public.
APSnet is a service of the American Phytopathological Society, APSnet provides online access to a variety of APS journals and other resources including:
- Biological and Cultural Tests (B&C Tests)
- Fungicide & Nematicide Tests (F&N Tests)
- Molecular Plant-Microbe Interactions (MPMI)
- Phytopathology News.
- Plant Disease
- Plant Health Instructor
- Plant Health Progress
- Links to the proceedings of various APS-sponsored symposiums and workshops
- Searchable database of common names of plant diseases
- Image Collection