Share

Buckhout Laboratory

Buckhout Laboratory is the location of Penn State's Department of Plant Pathology and Environmental Microbiology.

Buckhout Laboratory is home to the Plant Pathology and Environmental Microbiology departmental, faculty, and graduate student offices, research laboratories, and teaching facilities. Buckhout Laboratory is named for Dr. William A. Buckhout, botanist and professor at the Pennsylvania Agricultural College, who taught botany and natural sciences from 1871-1912.