Md Tariqul Islam
- M.S. in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Dhaka, Bangladesh
- B.S. in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Dhaka, Bangladesh
Areas of Study
- Characterizing the roles of soluble and volatile organic compounds secreted by Trichoderma on rhizosphere microbial communities.
- Determining whether volatile organic compounds released by various pathogens can enhance the production or activity of anti-microbial compounds secreted by Trichoderma spp.
- Underpinning the roles of ethylene produced by pathogenic fungi in pathogenicity.